Friday, January 20, 2012

Comfy, Cozy

I have had a love affair with fashion since I was 7 years old. At that young age I started creating and drawing my own fashions on paper. It was what I did most of the time. It started off with clothes for women and as I grew up, I started drawing shoes, handbags and home layouts (floor plans). I loved doing home layouts. I would design these big homes and decorate the inside and eventually started doing restaurant layouts as well.  It was always just a fun thing to do.  I never went professional with these passions but I still have a love for it. 

So it's obvious I am not a model and had no idea what I was doing, it was snowing and cold (not to mention my camera was dying!) but I had to start somewhere. I choose this outfit because it is one of my favorite sweaters, scarves and my favorite boots! The colors are warm and it's comfy winter outfit. My husband took these photo's, I probably don't have to tell you he is not a photographer ;)


Sweater: Nordstrom
Jacket: Gap
Scarf: Fuego
Leggings & Leg Warmers: Target
Boots: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment